The IEF is committed to working with foundations and organisations around the world to help ensure that high quality protein is accessible to everybody.
Criteria for Success
- Realized through partner projects, measurable increases in egg production and consumption in targeted developing countries, aiming towards the consumption of an egg per day.
- Reducing protein deficiency.
- Supporting and delivering training and educational sessions.
- Partnership programmes that increase egg production and consumption.
- Support a programme of supplying an egg with every vaccination and/or HIV treatment in target countries, where appropriate and synergistic with local health authorities.
- Achieving sustainability in all egg production projects through eventual growth, profitability and commercialisation.
- Potential programmes are assessed on the following criteria: strategic alignment to the IEF, programme partners, programme feasibility (positive and negative), impact (including volume of eggs), budget and timing and sustainability.